VENUS QUICK START GUIDE
You're not logged inTo gain access to all your products, please login
If you're new to the Venus Community there are a few bits of guidance I'd like to give you to get you started fast:
1. SELECT YOUR PASSWORD:
Go into 'My Account' and look to the right and find Change Password/Edit Profile (opens in a new browser tab). Click that. Choose a new one for yourself. You can even pick what "handle" you want to use as a username as well (as long as it's not taken)
2. Look under “My Products” in the left sidebar on this page (and every page) to find your products. Click on each of these links to access each item. This is where you'll find everything you need.
(Venus Factor was built from the ground up to be accessible at all times, so it has online software and downloads. You can also use our phone apps. In our experience over the last 7 years, this is the VERY best way to get ladies the help and results they're looking for You can access them anywhere in the world. This is also why we can provide FREE updates 1-2 times per year).
You can also access them through the "My Account" tab as well under “Active Resources”
3. Read the main Venus Factor 12-week Fat Loss System manual and take your measurements. Step by Step Instructions on page 178 in the Fat Loss Manual. This seems self explanatory but a lot of questions will be answered from reading this.
4. Watch the Venus Factor Virtual Nutritionist 'how to' video. This piece of software is the core tool you will be using to get your calorie and protein totals for each week of the program. Becoming familiar with using this software is essential to this program.
Then, go here and enter your measurements in the VFVN: Step by Step Instructions on page 61 in the Fat Loss Manual.
5. Take some time to browse the main workout program and click on each exercise link to see the video of how it's performed before you attempt the workout. Even if you're familiar with most exercises there may be a slight variation in the video or there may be an exercise we use a different name for than you're familiar with. If you want to scan through the videos themselves on their own, just hit the "Videos" tab.
6. Keep in mind that the videos are examples of how to do each exercise, not a "do while watching" video workout.
7. You should check out the Venus 101 Manual as well when you get a shot. It's a reference to all of the best stuff we've put out, podcasts, blog posts, as well as the overarching themes of what we're trying to do here. :)
8. Finally, here’s how to GET HELP if you need it:
You can also check out our ever growing Knowledge Base for Frequently Asked Questions.
Live Chat is available from 9am-8pm EST Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm EST Saturday and Sunday. Just click the Live Chat button at your bottom right.
And, finally, if you need some extra help getting started as far as How To’s, just let us know and we can fix you up with a “buddy”. This is a very cool option for those that may be a little less tech savvy. And it's our pleasure to do so.
Bottom line: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Just choose the method that fits you best. That's what we're here for! :)